Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you give me a quote over the phone/via email?
- Unfortunately not, due to the uniqueness of every situation it is practically impossible to give an estimate without an inspection of the site and its surroundings. We will arrange for someone to take a look at the proposed work at a time convenient with you where we will provide a recommendation of how to progress.
- How soon can the job be done?
- We will endeavour to begin work at the first possible opportunity. This will usually be within 2 weeks. If you have any queries please call and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- When should I have my trees pruned?
- Most trees can be pruned at any time during the year, some species should only be pruned during the summer, others need to be attended to soon after flowering. We are able to advise you on the specifics of your situation during our initial consultation.
- What are TPOs and CONs?
- Tree Preservation Orders (TPO) covers individual trees and require an application to be approved by the local authority before work can commence. Trees in a Conservation Area (CON) will require a six week notice of intent before any work can proceed.
- Will it create a mess or damage other parts of my property?
- At TreeFella we pride ourselves on our sensitivity to the environment and aim to minimise the impact we have on the area. All waste will be removed and the utmost care will be taken over plants, obstacles and neighbours.
- What about insurance?
- We would like to reassure you that we are fully insured for all the works carried out and we adhere to strict health and safety measures throughout the process.
Your Tree Surgeon
Call Treefella now for all you tree work, contractual maintenance and hedgework needs on:
Our Tree Surgery Services
- Tree Works
- Contractual Maintenance